Sat, 03 Mar|
Vegan, Tabla, Dance, Jai Ho!
Bollywood with a Relish twist when Vegan dishes from India and S E Asia come together in a gastronomical feast. Jai Ho!
Time & Location
03 Mar 2018, 7:00 pm
Relish, 116 Serangoon North Ave 1, #04-513, Singapore 550116
About the event
Awaken all your senses with a tantalizing spread of Vegetarian Claypot Dishes from India, Morocco, Spain and China.
· Mango Curry (green mango gravy with sweet, sour, savoury in perfect union)
· Red Dhall (robust and flavor-rich red lenthil soup)
· Sodhi (cold pressed fresh coconut milk gravy with tomatoes and spices)
· Keema (spicy peas, soy, coriander and mint curry)
· Zaalouk (Moroccan eggplant and spices dish)
· Creamy Brinjal (Traditional Home recipe from Aunty Ranee – creamed to perfection, melts like butter)
· Jackfruit Curry (coconut curry and spices slow cooked to release delicious surprises)
· Coconut-infused Scallop Potatoes
· Wok-fried Vegetables
Cashew Fried Rice
Award-winning table player Lakshmanan is a disciple of Guru Mihir Kundu, He has played in concerts locally and abroad and packs a mean TiRaKiTa punch in his performance!
Bust those Bollywood Dance moves
Exotic, Exuberant, Energising!
Indian Classical and Folk dance fused with elements of Jazz, Hip-Hop, Arabic and Latin Forms, Bollywood Dance is great to watch and do! Learn from the experts as our dance instructors show you the basics - sway, graba, bhangra. Highly addictive! Come groove and express yourself in the colourful body language of Bollywood!
Relish Jai Ho VIP$68.00